Kathy Lloyd M.Ed, RP
- Master of Education in Counselling Psychology, University of Western Ontario
- Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Senior Accredited Psychotherapist with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Professional Member of the Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (OACCPP)
- Advanced studies and practice in EMDR therapy
- Advanced studies and practice in Authentic Movement
- Advanced studies and practice in Buddhist Psychotherapy
Training and Experience
- Over 40 years experience providing counselling and psychotherapy.
- Over 20 years supervision and mentoring of counsellors and psychotherapists.
- A life dedicated to spiritual practice and teachings.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development in order to continue to be aware of new developments in the field of psychotherapy, especially in the area of trauma and attachment.
- Experience working alongside Indigenous community as a student, counsellor and psychotherapist.
- Regular participation in clinical and peer supervision sessions to preserve the integrity of the therapeutic process.
- Person-centered, trauma treatment, EMDR, presence, mindfulness, psychodynamic, attachment based therapy, Jungian, somatically oriented therapy, ancient wisdom teachings.
Kathy offers individual and couple/relationship therapy, group therapy.