Indigenous Therapy Services (NIHB)
We are approved Non-Insured Health Benefit Providers (NIHB), and offer psychotherapy and counseling services online and over the phone.
Who do we see?
- Indigenous people in Canada who are interested in counselling and psychotherapy
- Individuals, Relationships, Groups
We can support you with:
- Healing the impact of residential and day school experiences for survivors and their families
- Intergenerational trauma
- The deep trauma roots of addiction
- Childhood abuse
- Managing feelings
Kathy Lloyd M.Ed, RP
- Registered Psychotherapist with the CRPO
- Over 40 years experience providing counselling and psychotherapy
- Decades Experience working alongside Indigenous community as a student, counsellor and psychotherapist
- Trauma therapy, including EMDR and relationship counselling
Lara Longo MSW, RSW
- Psychotherapist, Registered Social Worker with the OCSWSSW
- 17 years experience providing counselling and psychotherapy
- 14 years experience working alongside the Indigenous community as a counsellor, psychotherapist and helper
- Trauma therapy, including EMDR, art therapy, mindfulness and yoga
See below for a flyer of this service, please share with your agency and colleagues.